1. Cultural shift of the millennials. When entertainment is cheaper than ever, why amass a fortune?
2. Nullification. Now more than ever: Learn it. Do it.
3. “Diffusion of Responsibility“, what an interesting euphemism. More 2 minute hate here.
4. Buchanan and market Leninism (very poli-sci wonkish). The Marxists were quite advanced in their analysis of politics, their problem was that they exempted themselves (of course). Communists are just as much as “class” as capitalists and so also have false conciousness and make self interested arguments.
5. 18 signs of economic criticism crankery. #19 – Discusses whether economics is a “real” science or not.