1. Study outlines approaches to dealing with IP trolls
2. Bryan Caplan in comic form. McArdle on “Is college worth it?”
3. Democrats retreat on civil liberties
4. Eli Dourado on TacoCopters. More on TacoCopters here. Strangely, the FAA does not disallow drones deliberately designed to kill people, only drones which could accidentally kill people.
Also, Mirco-killer-drones + 3D printers = scary. How long until terrorists or at least political extremists have access to tools like this? It would make assassination a lot easier.
5. Garett Jones on Sticky Debt. Sumner responds.