1. Asteroid mining project, Karl Smith comments. My take is that the project is cool, but demand curves slope downward.
2. Print your dream house. TINGS!
3. Economic whipping boy – Not a bad idea; I nominate Bernanke.
4. Demographic nanotargetting
5. 286 out of 294 psychology papers posted a positive result (>97%). From 1959. I didn’t expect half (which is what would happen without a bias), but I expected at least 80% or so. Here is a current project. Hopefully, the outcomes have improved somewhat.