1. Ghetto hikes. We did this sort of thing at Pu’tok, and it was a lot of fun, both for us and the kids.
2. Drawings of the computerized future from 1982.
3. There will be no Great Stagnation
4. Animal of the Week: Giant Pacific Octopus
5. Perverse incentives in British divorce law
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.