1. A friend of mine did a video about non Euclidean video games. Pretty cool stuff.
2. A country with a more enlightened view of intellectual property.
3. There is no sense of proportion at all in the war on terror. The CIA is willing to sacrifice millions of innocent children to get revenge on one man who killed thousands.
4. A new approach to dealing with drunks. A very good idea in my opinion. Drunks are often driven by immediate sensory information. Eating something sweet is likely to focus their attention on something positive. Giving them a gift reduces hostility immediately.
5. Norm compatible price gouging and insurance all mixed into one great product!