Some good stuff this week.
1. Liquid Fuel for Electric cars
2. Penicillin was perhaps the greatest or second greatest achivement of humanity in the 20th century, but now the gains are at great risk.
3. Avatar workouts just as good, strangely.
4. I am glad that the internet is causing some people to radically rethink education. Surely we can do better than we have in the past.
5. Link of links! I have not read #5 yet, but the rest are pretty good.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.